The kitchen is the hub of your home, which is why we want to ensure the quality of everything you ﬁll it with. Which is why we oﬀer a 25 year warranty with the purchase of your knife block. A quarter century!
Take a look at the packaging for the selected products that come with a 25 year warranty.
25 Year Warranty
We guarantee that all stainless steel knives will be free from defect in material and workmanship under intended normal use. At our discretion, we will replace or repair any defective product within a period of 25 years from when purchased.
Please note, warranty does not include any damage caused by misuse, accident, abuse or negligence. Chips, broken tips, discoloration and rust spots are not covered in this warranty. Instructions for keeping your knives in good nick can be found below.
This warranty does not exclude, restrict or modify any state or federal legislation applicable to the supply of goods and services.
Caring for Your Knife Block
A bit of TLC will help your knife block last for years and years. Follow these simple steps to get the most out of it.
- Keep your knife set stored in the knife block This will protect it from damage while not in use.
- Although the knives can be washed in the dishwasher, chemicals used in many dishwashing detergents can cause harm to metal and there is risk of leaving marks on the We highly recommend washing the knives by hand and drying them immediately with a soft cloth before storing. Just don’t drop them in the bottom of the sink!
- Please wipe the wooden knife block with a damp cloth, dry thoroughly before storing in a cool, dry and well-ventilated Do not submerge or soak in water, as this may cause cracking.
- Please avoid direct sunlight when storing the knife
- Do not use aggressive detergents or abrasive materials on knives, as these may damage or scratch the blade causing
- Cutting surfaces should be smooth for best cutting results, such as wooden and polyethylene cutting
- Avoid cutting on surfaces that may damage the blade such as porcelain tiles, laminate surfaces and stainless
- As some food acids can cause staining, it is recommended that knives be cleaned after each
- For your safety, knives should be washed and dried individually, keeping the cutting edge away from the hand and drying the blade from the back to the cutting
- Never test the sharpness of a blade by running your ﬁnger along it!
Please note that care instructions vary style to style. Refer to the care instructions speciﬁed by salt&pepper on the packaging.
Forgetful with receipts? Guarantee your warranty and ﬁll out our warranty registration form.